Monday, August 18, 2014

Rocky & Bullwinkle by Mark Evanier, Roger Langridge (Illustrations)

If you were a kid in the 60's you may have grown up watching the "The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show", I was not around way back then, but I did grow up on the re-runs and I loved that show. I loved how Rocky could never place Boris's voice and how incompetent the spies were.

Well, this book stays true to the format of the episodes, except, of course you have to read. We get all the silly puns and the narrator's commentary and cliff hanger ending and suspense filled intro's. There is a lot of text on each page, so a lot of people might not like it.

I loved the book, words and all, the illustrations are the same style as the cartoons, so I say grab yourself a copy, you won't regret it; plus you can get all nostalgic.

Rating 4 out of 5
Read@Book

No comments:

Post a Comment